The content of this briefing is adapted from Econsultancy’s Ratings and Reviews Best Practice Guide. It covers:
- The key challenges of embracing the feedback economy (and how to overcome them)
- Fear of negative feedback
- Fear of too much feedback
- Unrealistic consumer expectations
- Lack of internal resource
- Fake reviews
- The factors that have fuelled the growth of the feedback economy
- The increasing role played by AI
The key challenges of embracing the feedback economy
Investing in customer ratings and reviews, and capitalising on them as part of the marketing mix, can bring a number of significant advantages for brands.
However, there are also a number of challenges facing brands who invest in ratings and reviews, from initial set-up to everyday management, acting on insights, and the feedback economy’s wider impact on brands.